Alright everybody, we are knee deep into the holiday season, and if you’re anything like me, you probably still have some Christmas shopping left to do. So today I’m going to give you my top Christmas items for the ladies in your life. Whether that’s your wife, girlfriend, mom, sister or best friend, this list definitely has you covered.
Alright then, here we go…
- Bourbon and Boweties Bangles: What girl doesn’t love a little sparkle on Christmas morning? These crazy trendy bracelets are not only absolutely stunning, but they are also made right here by women in the US!
- Victoria Secret Pajamas: Who doesn’t love receiving super soft and comfy new pjs to snuggle up in, especially when you’re planning on spending your entire Christmas in them?!
- Erin Condren LifePlanner: I am completely in love with these planners, and for the lady in your life that is constantly on the go, she will love them too! Pages and pages of colorfully organized months and days to fill with all the important events and “to-do’s” in their life. Bonus: The covers are completely customizable!!
- Wine Aerator: This is such a treat for all the wine lovers out there! Not only does this aerator enhance the overall experience of the wine, but you can also take it with you anywhere you go (ie: picnics, concerts in the parks, parties, etc)!
- Eat Cake for Breakfast Apron: Seriously, how cute is this apron?! Perfect for every hostess/baker/chef in your life! Heck, it’s so cute, I’d probably be caught wearing it just sitting on my couch. I can finally look cute when I lick the bowl…life goal achieved!
- BONUS: Essie Mirror Metallics Nail Polish: Nail polish is always on the favorite stocking stuff list for us ladies, especially brands like Essie or OPI. And these Essie Mirror Metallics are just too much fun!
So there you have it!! My top Christmas gift picks for the ladies in your life. Hope you found some inspiration.
I’d love to hear what’s on your list! Love these ideas? Have some even better ones? Share the love and leave it in the comments!
And stay tuned for my upcoming post “Gift Guide for Him”!
Disclaimer: This post does contain affiliate links. While all opinions are mine, I do receive compensation from purchases made from links that I provide.