Happy Monday everybody! For all of my last minute shoppers (no judgement, I’m right there with you), here is my promised gift guide for the men in your life! It’s got a little something for everyone, so whether its husband, boyfriend, dad or brother this list should definitely help you out!
- Dress Watch 1 (and 2): this is a pretty classic gift choice, but its classic for a reason. Dress watches are always a hit! Classy, but still cool with its slick blue face, your guy will flip when he tries his new watch on.
- Costa Sunglasses: whether your guy is an outdoors-man extraordinaire or just puts on sunglasses to drive the car, he will LOVE these sunglasses. Costa’s are like the Rolls Royce of sunglasses, but the technology and quality that goes into them definitely justifies the price.
- Star Wars Memorabilia : now if your guy is like any of the men in my life, he is counting down the days till the new Star Wars movie comes out! This R2-D2 phone charger will absolutely allow him to honor the inner sci-fi fan.
- Hand Knife: I’m pretty confident that anything that falls in the “tactile” column, is going to be a win for all guys. What guy doesn’t love receiving a new hand knife during the holiday season?
- Beer Brewing Kit: for the beer connoisseur in your life, they will have an absolute ball trying their hand at making their own craft beer. And bonus points, you get to enjoy it too!
So there you go ladies and gentlemen! Hope this list gives you a little inspiration for your Christmas shopping. And don’t forget to check out my list for the ladies in your life.