Disclaimer: While all opinions are mine, affiliate links are included in this post, and I am compensated for any purchases made from the links I provide.
Father’s Day is right around the corner, and if you’re anything like me you’re already wracking your brain on what the perfect gift is for the dad in your life. With Father’s Day gifts the options are really endless, so if you’re feeling a little lost on what the perfect gift could be I’ve got you covered. I have my favorite Father’s Day gift ideas for any budget, plus the chance to enter a really sweet Father’s Day gift giveaway!
Father’s Day Gift Ideas
- Make You’re Own Hot Sauce Kit (Uncommon Goods): I don’t know about you, but it seems like all of the men in my life can never get enough hot sauce. So the idea of letting them create their own sounds like not only the perfect gift but also a really fun challenge. Let them stretch their creativity and their taste buds with this fun and spicy treat.
- Corkcicle Beer (or Soda) Chiller (Amazon): you may have seen these for wine bottles, but now they also make them for individual beer bottles. Place a frozen corkcicle in the long neck bottle of choice and it instantly starts to chill your drink. Dad never has to deal with a room temperature bottle again.
- BBQ Multi-tool (Restoration Hardware): because nothing say’s Father’s Day gifts like BBQ, and this multi-tool will make sure dad is prepared for any grilling situation that may arise.
- Lego Mug (Amazon): what dad wouldn’t love to play legos while he sips his coffee every morning? It’s a perfect gift for the dad who’s really just a kid at heart.
- Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity and Sleep Tracker (Target): this is the gift that marries tech and fitness together. This fitbit will help dad keep track of his personal fitness and sleep cycles, and it doesn’t hurt that it just looks really cool too!
- Acoustic Smartphone Amplifier (PMKWoodworking): its a completely handmade wooden smartphone amplifier designed to be a battery free on the go speaker. Perfect for dad to take camping, fishing, or just enjoy around the house. Channels placed inside the speaker allow Dad’s phone to play nearly doubling the sound quality of his phone alone. All dad has to do is place his phone in the amplifier and press play!
Want a chance to win Dad his own (or your own) acoustic smartphone amplifier?! I’m teaming up with PMKWoodworking to give away one acoustic smartphone amplifier specially made for any type of Android or IPhone, just in time for Father’s Day! All you have to do is sign up in the giveaway below for your chance to win!. The winner will be selected at random by June 7, 2016 07:00am EST. You must be 18 years or older and live in the US or Canada to enter.
Still looking for inspiration? Make sure to follow along with me on Pinterest for even more great ideas of Dad!
How are you planning on celebrating the Dads in your life??