How is it already September?! I can’t be the only one getting whiplash from how fast this year has been flying by. But seeing as September marks us as being well over halfway done with the year, I thought it was a good time to look back at a few of the highlights of Eat.Raise.Run so far (just in case you missed it)!
If you’re new to the blog then you may not know that I’m still a few months shy of being able to say I have been blogging for a full year. And if we’re being honest, I wasn’t taking it super seriously until January of this year. So while I wish I could say I was an overnight sensation (ha!), I can share that I have been really excited with the growth ERR has been having in such a short time. And it hasn’t just been ERR that’s been growing, I feel like I have learned so much in such a short time and I am really proud and excited for everything that’s been accomplished so far!
So what have been the highlights of ERR so far this year?!
- Post I am most proud of: Kitchen Makeover
- Post I had no idea would become a reader favorite: 8 Habits to a More Successful Morning
- First post to go Pinterest “viral”: DIY Wooden Doormat
- First Article to catch someone’s eye: Painted Patio Furniture
- It was actually this budget saving makeover that led to my first interview with Wayfair where they included me in a group of fabulous fellow bloggers to give an inside scoop on their patio decor.
- Post I never thought I’d write but am so glad I did: How We Saved Money When We Were Pretty Much Broke
It really has been such a crazy exciting experience so far, and looking at what has happened so far only makes me more excited to see what else is in store for the remainder of the year!
Like what you see here?! Make sure to join in on all the behind the scene scoop of ERR and stay up to date on everything that’s happening!